Welcome to Gateway Apartments
Applications for the 23/34 Academic Year are now open.
Please read below BEFORE submitting your application:
- When you start your application you will be asked to put in your email address to receive a security code, please note this email may go into your junk / spam folder.
- You will require your PPS number for your application (this is required to register your tenancy with the RTB if your application is successful) If you are an international student who does not have a PPS number please enter the number: 1234567A
- You will be asked to select your preferred room type, if the room type that you prefer is fully booked you will have the option to join the wait list for this room type.
- There is no payment required at this point, if you are successful in securing a room in Gate Lodge we will email you requesting you to pay your deposit once we have completed the allocation process. All rates and terms and conditions can be seen on our Rates Page.
- You can only select one room type, please only apply for a room type that you wish to accept.
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive a confirmation email to confirm we have received your application, please note this email may also go into your junk / spam folder.
- Only submit one application, duplicates will be deleted and will not increase your chances of being successful.
Click here to apply to live in Gateway for the 23/24 Academic Year.
Gateway Apartments is a purpose built student complex of 110x 2-bedroom apartments, the only on campus accommodation at ATU Sligo. Winters Property Management manage 26 of these apartments.
Why Choose Gateway Apartments?
- Great Location – you can’t get any closer to campus!
- Secure environment
- Purpose Built apartments designed with students’ needs in mind
- Very strong broadband connection and Wi-Fi network
- Great atmosphere which achieves the balance between enjoying the social side to college life while also being conducive to study
- Gateway apartments are also available for the Summer months to students, holidays and festival goers
Once you have been assigned a room at Gateway you can click on the ‘Student Portal’ button below to access your Gateway Apartments account which contains your financial statement, allows you to pay online, report maintenance issues, access your lease agreement and other features.