We would like to take this opportunity to wish you and yours all the best over the festive season.
Please note the following opening hours for M&C Property over the Christmas period:
Tuesday 24th December To Thursday 26th December 2019 CLOSED Please call 061 432777 for emergencies only
Friday 27th December 2019 Open 10am to 3pm
Monday 30th December 2019 Open 10am to 3pm
Tuesday 31st December 2019 CLOSED Please call 061 432777 for emergencies only
Wednesday 1st January 2020 CLOSED Please call 061 432777 for emergencies only
Thursday 2nd January 2020 Open as normal from 9am
During this time, only emergencies can be dealt with and maintenance contractors will be limited so we would ask that you re-direct any non-urgent queries to the office during the week of January 2nd 2020. Non-urgent maintenance should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org as normal to be dealt with from 2nd January.
Any emergency can be reported to 061 432777. *We wish to advise that unfortunately, any call-outs that are of a non-urgent nature will be billed to you directly.*
In the event that we experience harsh weather conditions, please note that there is very little that any maintenance contractors can do in the event of frozen pipework. We would ask that you read the guidelines below and we appreciate your patience should issues of this nature occur.
- During a severe cold spell, water systems including sprinkler installations can freeze, expand, burst and when there is a thaw significant water damage can result. If the water leakage is not detected.
- Immediate and appropriate action should be taken, significant damage can be caused to contents, IT systems, fixture and fittings and buildings.
- Monitor temperatures in areas which are vulnerable to freezing and have arrangements in place to increase the level of heating within the area if low temperatures are experienced.
- During cold spells monitor temperatures every couple of hours and implement control measures if there is an increased risk of low temperatures
- Never thaw a pipe using a naked flame.
- If you notice water escaping, please contact M&C Property immediately and try to limit further damage as best you can.
ADDITIONAL USEFUL INFORMATION
To check for power outages in your area please click the following link:
To check for water issues in your area please click the following link:
If you smell gas call:
Gas Networks Ireland 24 hour emergency line immediately on 1850 20 50 50