We would like to take this opportunity to wish you and yours all the best over the festive season.
Please note the following opening hours for M&C Property over the Christmas period:
Saturday 22rd December 2018 CLOSED 061 432777 for emergencies
Sunday 23th December 2018 CLOSED 061 432777 for emergencies
Monday 24th December 2018 CLOSED 061 432777 for emergencies
Tuesday 25th December 2018 CLOSED 061 432777 for emergencies
Wednesday 26th December 2018 CLOSED 061 432777 for emergencies
Thursday 27th December 2018 Open 10am to 3pm
Friday 28th December 2018 Open 10am to 3pm
Saturday 29th December 2018 CLOSED 061 432777 for emergencies
Sunday 30st December 2018 CLOSED 061 432777 for emergencies
Monday 31st January 2018 CLOSED 061 432777 for emergencies
Tuesday 1nd January 2019 CLOSED 061 432777 for emergencies
Wednesday 2nd January 2019 Open as normal from 9am
During this time, only emergencies can be dealt with and maintenance contractors will be limited so we would ask that you re-direct any non-urgent queries to the office during the week of January 2nd 2019. Non-urgent maintenance should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org as normal to be dealt with from 2nd January.
Any emergency can be reported to 061 432777. *We wish to advise that unfortunately, any call-outs that are of a non-urgent nature will be billed to you directly.*
In the event that we experience harsh weather conditions, please note that there is very little that any maintenance contractors can do in the event of frozen pipework. We would ask that you read the guidelines below and we appreciate your patience should issues of this nature occur.
- During a severe cold spell, water systems including sprinkler installations can freeze, expand, burst and when there is a thaw significant water damage can result. If the water leakage is not detected.
- Immediate and appropriate action should be taken, significant damage can be caused to contents, IT systems, fixture and fittings and buildings.
- Monitor temperatures in areas which are vulnerable to freezing and have arrangements in place to increase the level of heating within the area if low temperatures are experienced.
- During cold spells monitor temperatures every couple of hours and implement control measures if there is an increased risk of low temperatures
- Never thaw a pipe using a naked flame.
- If you notice water escaping, please contact M&C Property immediately and try to limit further damage as best you can.
ADDITIONAL USEFUL INFORMATION
To check for power outages in your area please click the following link:
To check for water issues in your area please click the following link:
If you smell gas call:
Gas Networks Ireland 24 hour emergency line immediately on 1850 20 50 50